SOMABOOST 750 MG
$89.00 – $309.00
“Unleash your potential for a pain-free life with Somaboost 750mg“
Somaboost 750mg is a brand name for prescription drug Carisoprodol (Soma), which acts as a muscle relaxant that is used to relieve pain and discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions such as rigidity, tension, stiffness, and muscle spasms.
Soma is used together with rest, physical therapy and other treatments to treat musculoskeletal conditions such as pain or injury.
Here are some basic details about Somaboost 750 mg that you need to know:
|Manufacturer||Orange City Exporters Pvt. Ltd.|
|Mechanism of Action||Muscle Relaxation|
|Duration of Action||4 to 6 hours|
|Onset of Action||30 minutes|
|Drug Interactions||Alcohol, MAO inhibitors, Antidepressants|
|Availability||Online in Brand or Generic form|
|Contraindications||Porphyria, Allergy, Glaucoma, Liver or Kidney disease|
What are the uses of Soma boost 750mg?
- SomaBoost 750 mg is a prescription medication used to treat the symptoms of musculoskeletal pain.
- It is typically used to treat pain caused by muscle injuries, such as sprains and strains.
- It can also be used to treat pain caused by conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic back pain.
- Carisoprodol is used for short-term to treat muscle pain and discomfort.
- It is often used together with rest, physical therapy, and other therapies.
Here are some additional information about Soma Boost 750mg:
- It is available in tablet form.
- It should not be taken for more than 3 weeks without talking to your doctor.
- It can be habit-forming.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, see your doctor before using this product.
- It is not safe for children under the age of 16.
What are the Benefits of using Somaboost 750mg?
Some of the benefits of Somaboost 750 encompass:
- Relieves pain and soreness related to acute, painful musculoskeletal situations.
- Reduces muscle spasms.
- Improves range of motion.
- Helps to get you back to your normal activities.
“Manufacturer Reputation: Ensuring Quality and Reliability”
Introducing Somaboost 750mg, a superb muscle relaxant manufactured by Orange City Exporters Pvt. Ltd. With years of industry expertise, Orange City Exporters has consistently demonstrated their dedication to first-class and regulatory compliance.
They adhere to stringent production standards and following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and own certifications and accreditations, along with ISO, showing their determination to producing high quality drugs. The company’s investment in research and development showcases their drive for innovation and continuous improvement, making sure that their products meet the evolving needs of sufferers.
Orange City Exporters has earned a great reputation for trustworthiness & reliability, with superb positive remarks from healthcare professionals and satisfied clients. When you choose Somaboost 750mg to experience reliable relief from extreme muscle spasms and associated pain, you can trust in the reliability and quality of the product manufactured by Orange City Exporters Pvt. Ltd.
What conditions does Somaboost 750mg treat?
Somaboost 750 mg is a muscle relaxer which is used to deal with a variety of situations, along with:
A muscle spasm is an involuntary muscular contraction. It may be painful and can lasts for a few seconds to minutes. Muscular cramps might also occur in every muscle of the body, although the legs, toes, arms, and arms are the most often affected.
Muscle tension is a condition wherein the muscular tissues remain in partially contracted for a extended period of time. This can cause the muscular tissues to feel stiff, achy, and painful. The tension can be as a result of a range of factors, together with strain, physical activity, terrible posture, and repetitive movement.
Muscle stiffness is a common condition that can affect anyone. It is characterized via a sense of tightness and pain in the body. Stiffness may be resulting from a variety of factors, which includes Overuse of tissues, Injury, Dehydration, and Lack of sleep.
Muscle rigidity is a condition in which the muscle mass continue to be shrunk or partially contracted for an extended time period. This can cause the muscle groups to experience stiff, achy, and painful.
Back discomfort is a widespread issue that affects individuals of all ages. It can be resulting from a selection of factors, along with Muscle strain, Disk herniation, Spondylosis, Degenerative disc disorder, Scoliosis, and Osteoporosis.
It is caused because of the muscle tissues in the neck becoming strained or injured. Neck discomfort is a result of a variety of factors, which includes: Poor posture, Injury, and Stress.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic circumstance that affects muscle and tender tissue in the body. It is characterized by means of substantial pain, fatigue, and tenderness in specific factors at the body.
Restless legs syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a condition that reasons an uncontrollable urge to move the legs, generally due to an uncomfortable sensation. It normally occurs in the evening or nighttime hours when you’re sitting or lying down and can make it tough to fall asleep or stay asleep.
Shingles is a viral infection that reasons a painful rash. The rash typically seems on one aspect of the body, and may be accompanied by means of fever, headache, and muscle aches.
Muscle pain after surgical treatment or injury
Muscle ache is a common side effect of surgical treatment or damage. Somaboost 750 can assist to alleviate the soreness related to muscular pain after surgical procedure or harm.
Somaboost can help to loosen up the muscle tissues that could help to alleviate the pain and discomfort related to these conditions mentioned above.
It is crucial to note that Soma boost 750 mg isn’t always a cure for any of these conditions, but it could help to relieve the pain and soreness associated with them. It is likewise important to mark that Somaboost need to only be used for short-time period treatment, as it is able to have serious side effects if used for lengthy period of time.
Dosage Guidelines: How to take Soma 750mg?
- The recommended dosage for Somaboost 750mg is one tablet by mouth three times a day. To avoid stomach distress, take the pills with food or milk.
- It typically starts working within 30 minutes.
- It should be taken only for 2 or 3 weeks not more than the recommended duration.
- Take Soma exactly as it is prescribed by the doctor for you. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instructions.
- Taking greater than the recommended dose increases the ability for negative results.
- Do not stop using carisoprodol suddenly, if you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as stomach cramps, trouble sleeping, headache, nausea).
- Contact your medical doctor in case your signs and symptoms aren’t improving, or if they may be getting worse.
What are the symptoms of overdosing?
Symptoms of overdose may include:
- Severe drowsiness/dizziness
- Slow/shallow breathing
- Mental/mood changes (such as confusion, hallucinations)
- Inability to move your legs & arms
- Vision changes (such as blurred vision).
If you pass over a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s far close to the time of the subsequent dose, skip the dose. Take your subsequent dose at the everyday time. Do not double the dose to capture up.
Somaboost 750mg effectiveness:
Soma boost 750 is effective for some people in relieving pain and discomfort associated with painful musculoskeletal conditions. However, it’s crucial to notice that it is not suggested for all.
There are a number of factors which can affect the effectiveness of Soma, consisting of:
Severity of the pain: The extra intense the pain, the much more likely Soma boost 750mg is to be effective.
Individual response to the medication: Some people respond better to Soma-boost than others.
Presence of other medical conditions: If you have other medical conditions, Soma 750 may not be as effective for you.
Dizziness, drowsiness, or headache are the most common effects of the soma that may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your physician or pharmacist right away.
Tell your medical doctor right away if you have any critical outcomes. However, get help right away if you notice any signs of a critical allergic reaction, which includes:
- Itching or swelling (face, tongue & throat)
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
These are not all the possible side effects of Soma. For more information on the topic, kindly ask with your doctor.
Precautions & Warnings while Consuming Soma:
Before taking carisoprodol, tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are allergic to it; or to meprobamate, tybamate, or mebutamate; or when you have other allergies. This product might also incorporate inactive ingredients, which could cause allergies or other problems.
- About your clinical history, particularly: a certain blood disorder (acute intermittent porphyria), kidney sickness, liver ailment, and seizure, private or family records of a substance use disease (which include overuse of or dependency to tablets/alcohol).
- Alcohol or marijuana (hashish) could make you extra dizzy or drowsy.
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do whatever that needs alertness till you can do it appropriately.
- Before having surgical treatment, inform your physician or dentist about all the products you use (inclusive of prescribed drugs, non-prescription drugs, and natural products).
- During being pregnant, this drug have to be used whilst prescribed. Talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits. This remedy passes into breast milk and might have unwanted consequences on a nursing little one.
What should be avoided while interacting with Soma?
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medications that cause drowsiness together with opioid pain or cough relievers (which includes codeine, hydrocodone), marijuana (cannabis), tablets for sleep or tension (inclusive of alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem), other muscle relaxants (include cyclobenzaprine, methocarbamol), or antihistamines (inclusive of cetirizine, diphenhydramine).
- Drug interactions may change how your drugs performs or increase your risk for critical aspect results.
- Do not begin, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your physician’s approval.
- Many drugs can interact with carisoprodol. This includes prescription and over-the-counter drug treatments, vitamins.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ingredients of Somaboost 750mg: How it Works?
The active ingredient in Somaboost 750 mg is Carisoprodol.
In addition to carisoprodol, it also contains the following inactive ingredients:
- Capsule shell: gelatin, titanium dioxide, and iron oxide
- Pregelatinized starch
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Sodium starch glycolate
It works by helping to relax the muscles to reduce pain and inflammation. Soma blocks the passage of pain sensation between the nerves and the brain.
What are the Storage Instructions?
- Store all medications at room temperature away from moisture and children too.
- Properly dispose this product while it is expired or not needed.
Is Somaboost 750mg legal?
Somaboost 750 is a prescription medication and is legal to purchase and use in the United States. However, it’s far important to notice that it is a managed substance, which means that it has the ability for abuse.
Where to buy Somaboost 750mg?
Somaboost 750 mg is available for purchase online at healthcurepills.com pharmacy with exciting offers and discounts.
What are the other Substitutes of the tablet?
Pain O Soma 500mg
Soma Dol 500mg