Prosoma 350mg – A Muscle Relaxant to Alleviate Pain & Spasms
$99.00 – $1,399.00
“Say Goodbye to Muscle Pain with Prosoma”
Here are some basic details about Prosoma 350 mg that you should know:
|MUSCLE RELAXANT||PROSOMA 350|
|Indication||Muscle spasm relief|
|Availability||Brand and generic|
|Mechanism of Action||Muscle Relaxation|
|Duration of Action||4 to 6 hours|
|Onset of Action||30 minutes|
|Drug Interactions||Alcohol, Opioids, Benzodiazepines|
|Common Side Effects||Headache, Dizziness, Drowsiness|
|Contraindications||Hypersensitivity, Porphyria, Epilepsy, Renal or hepatic, Impairment|
Today’s modern lifestyle makes everyone experience muscle aches or strains due to several reasons.
Currently, the market offers a wide selection of pharmaceutical options. One is a generic version and the other is a brand name medications. Some drugs are marketed under their brand names alone, while others are offered under their generic names or lists of active components. Modern consumers are savvy enough to compare drugs on several dimensions, including cost, Quality, and efficacy.
What does “Prosoma 350mg” mean?
Prosoma 350mg tablets are well known for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain condition such as injuries, strains, spinal cord injury, post-operative surgery, and age-related degeneration.
The generic name for the active substance in Prosoma 350 mg is Carisoprodol, and it is sold under the Brand name soma 350. It plays a proactive role in the body by calming the afflicted region’s constituents. This remedy helps to relieve the severe back, neck and leg pain & discomfort that can result from injuries, muscle spasm, sprains, and accidents.
Because of its analgesic properties, Soma is likewise powerful in relieving the pain associated with muscle and joint pain, backache, and pain originating from the spine. The healing effects of Soma 350mg are noticeable even if you are experiencing symptoms associated with stress or injury.
Functioning of the medication:
Its mechanism works by preventing the pain sensation from transmitting between the brain and nerves. As soon as the painful area becomes numb, the muscle will start to feel relaxed.
It may help with symptoms including muscular spasms, distress, and hyperreflexia.
It is a Schedule IV managed substance [a drug that has been placed into Schedule IV of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).]
“Soma 350 pill also works as a Benzodiazepine (a type of sedative medication) and calms the brain’s functions and helps with anxiety & insomnia”.
Which conditions does Prosoma 350 treat?
Prosoma 350 mg’s efficacy may be attributed to a number of different conditions, such as:
- Muscles Spasms: Pain & Spasm is relieved since Prosoma is the finest muscle relaxant available, blocking pain impulses from the nerves before they reach the brain. As the harm progresses, the brain’s seductiveness calms the nerves that are being affected. After an injury, surgery, or other physical strain, this helps the body recover from the resulting agonies.
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS): It is characterised by using an uncontrollable compulsion to move the legs, often observed by unpleasant feelings within the legs which include tingling, burning, or hurting.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): This condition is characterised by severe fatigue that isn’t always relieved by means of rest and is regularly accompanied by different symptoms which include muscle pain, complications, and cognitive problems.
- Neurological muscle spasms: It is a situation caused by cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and spinal cord damage. It works by relaxing the muscles and decreasing the severity and frequency of spasms.
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ): A disorder affects the jaw joint and the muscles that regulate jaw movement. It may cause jaw, cheek, neck, and ear discomfort, as well as trouble opening and closing the mouth.
- Sports injuries: Soma 350mg may also be used to treat sports injuries such muscle strains, sprains, and other similar problems. It can help to lessen pain and muscular spasms, allowing the injured individual to recover faster and continue regular activities.
- Dental illness: 350mg of soma can be used to reduce the pain muscle tension in the jaw muscles due to dental operations such as tooth extractions or root canals.
- Post-operative pain: Soma 350mg may be used to ease pain after surgical procedures.
- Stress or Anxiety: When you’re worried about the constant discomfort in your shoulders and neck or the headaches that accompany the strains. The anxiety or depression brought on by the pain is lessened by taking Prosoma 350.
- Prosoma dosage is something only your doctor can determine according to your medical condition.
- Carisoprodol dosages typically range from 250 mg to 350 mg three times a day.
- Medicine may be consumed with or without food.
- If you forget to take a dosage, take it as quickly as you remember, however if your subsequent dose is nearby, skip the missed dose.
- Do not overdose on the prescription.
Warnings concerning Prosoma
- Abuse or long-term use of Pro-soma may be addictive; thus, prevention is preferable to treatment.
- There are also a few quite simple guidelines to comply with it, if you want to use the tablet efficiently.
- It’s meant to be a temporary fix (for short term pain).
- Carisoprodol has an effect on the heart, so those with heart conditions must take extra care.
- There may be negative consequences if you suddenly stop taking the medication.
- Avoid combining it with other mood-lifters or alcoholic beverages.
- Stay far from anything that calls for your physical or intellectual presence as it can cause drowsiness.
- This medication should not be given to anyone younger than 16 or older than 65.
- Liver or kidney issues, or high blood pressure patients should take it with extreme care.
- During Breastfeeding or Pregnancy it is not suggested to take the medicine because of the negative outcomes.
- Prosoma 350 mg is not an opioid drug, and it is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any skeletal muscle conditions.
- You must always read the precautions and warnings about the product.
Some of the medication that may interact with Prosoma 350 mg include:
- CNS depressants including benzodiazepines, opioids, and alcohol.
“These medications can increase the sedative effects of Prosoma 350mg, increasing the risk of respiratory depression, coma, and death.”
- Antidepressants inclusive of fluoxetine, paroxetine, and sertraline.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
“These medications might increase the danger of serotonin syndrome, a doubtlessly fatal circumstance caused by an extra of serotonin within the brain.”
- Antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin and clopidogrel.
- Anticoagulants such as warfarin.
“Soma can increase the risk of bleeding when taken with anticoagulants.”
It is necessary to inform your doctor about all of the medicines, dietary supplements, and products you’re taking to prevent drug interactions.
350mg of Soma tablet is the mostly recommended dosage by doctor to treat acute Muscular discomfort in the short term and get rid of pain after a successful surgery or other musculoskeletal injuries.
Reviews Study of Soma (Carisoprodol):
Also Asked Questions about soma 350mg:
What is Carisoprodol 350 mg used for?
Carisoprodol is sold under the brand name Soma in different places, is a medication used for musculoskeletal pain.
Is Carisoprodol a safe medication?
Yes, it is safe to consume this medicine, but make sure to follow the dosage instructions.
How often the medication be taken?
Take Prosoma 350 tablet 3 to 4 times a day as per the need for about 2-3 weeks for effective relief from the discomfort.
How long does Prosoma 350 take to work?
The drug usually takes 30 minutes to an hour to begin working properly. It acts on the central nervous system to relax muscles by reducing CNS activity.
How long does the medication remain in your system?
The muscle-relaxing effects will last for about 4 to 6 hours. However, the effect of the medication will vary from individual to individual depending on their fitness conditions inclusive of metabolism, age, usual health, genetics, and medicine dosage.
What are the Side effects of Prosoma 350 mg?
This medicine does not cause any critical side effects however excess use of this tablet can show complications, pores and skin rash, nausea, stomach disease, dizziness, and drowsiness.
Where can I buy this medication?
You can simply reach out to reputed online pharmacies like healthcurepills to buy Soma 350mg online.
The muscle relaxant Prosoma medicine should be purchased with a doctor’s prescription. If you have got any further questions concerning the remedy, you should communicate to your doctor or chat with us on our chat assistance. Never disregard a medical professional’s advice, there may be negative effects from the medications if not used as advised. If you feel you need medical attention, get it right away.
Other procedures, such as exercise, manual rehabilitation, and stress management, should be included in your routine besides using soma medications to support your general health and well-being.
Centurion Laboratories in India manufactures this medicine.
Use it in accordance with the recommended instructions and guidance.
Make sure you are buying the original & Generic tablet from a reliable source at an effective cost.
Pro Soma 350mg has a similar mechanism of action as Prosoma 500 mg, Soma Dol 350mg, and Somadril 350mg when compared to other muscle relaxants. These drugs function by affecting the central nervous system, which reduces muscular spasms and stiffness.