What is Aspadol 100mg?
Aspadol 100mg is a brand name for the drug tapentadol, which is an opioid analgesic used to treat moderate to severe acute pain from surgery or injury to the muscles or tissues. It is also used to treat inflammation, stiffness, swelling, wounds, and many other types of discomfort.
What are the uses of aspadol 100mg?
It is used to deal with pain caused by nerve damage, consisting of diabetic neuropathy or postherpetic neuralgia.
It is also used to treat a few conditions together with headache, fever, period cramps, toothache, and colds.
Aspadol Tablet (Tapentadol) is available in both immediate release (IR 100mg for Acute) and extended-release (ER 200mg for Chronic pain) tablets, making it a versatile option for pain-management.
“100 mg strength is not recommended for the treatment of chronic pain”.
It contains the active ingredient (Compound) tapentadol, which is an opioid pain reliever.
Manufacturer: Signature Pharmaceuticals
How does Aspadol 100 mg work (Mechanism of action)?
Aspadol 100mg tablet is a two-way medication that works as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (NRI) and an agonist of the mu-opioid receptor.
Tapentadol is a benzenoid opioid analgesic that acts as a centrally acting analgesic. It works through changing the way the mind and body responds to pain. It performs this via binding to mu-opioid receptors within the brain and spinal cord. This blocks the transmission of pain and alerts to the brain, which helps to relieve the soreness.
The medication is effective in treating acute musculoskeletal pain, and this makes it a popular option for patients in various medical situations. It is also specifically indicated for controlling the pain of diabetic neuropathy when around-the-clock opioid medication is required.
How should I take Aspadol 100 mg?
It is important to note that aspadol is a controlled substance and should only be taken as directed by a doctor.
- Misuse or abuse can cause dependency, overdose, and other risks.
- You must take the tablet by mouth with or without having meals.
- It is best to take this tablet with meals if you are experiencing nausea.
- Stopping the medicine suddenly might cause withdrawal symptoms.
- To decrease the risk of addiction, you must take this drug as prescribed by your doctor.
- If your condition does not improve or gets worse over time, see a doctor right immediately.
- Before beginning the treatment with Tapentadol 100mg, you must carefully read the health information leaflet given by your doctor.
What are the medical uses of the this tablet?
Here are some of the medical uses of the tablet are:
- The tablet is used to relieve moderate to severe acute pain.
- Postoperative pain: It can be used to relieve agony due to accident or after surgery.
- It can be used to relieve migraine pain and also can be used to relieve aches caused by fibromyalgia.
- Musculoskeletal Conditions (acute).
- Control the discomfort caused by diabetic neuropathy.
- Store at temperatures ranging from 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F).
- After opening, keep the container upright.
- It should be kept out of the reach of minors.
- The product that is no longer required should be flushed into the toilet.
What are the Dosage Instruction?
The Dosage depends on a number of things, along with your age, weight, and medical records.
The normal adult dosage of the tablet is 50 mg, 75 mg, or 100 mg every four to 6 hours as prescribed, depending on the severity of pain. The maximum daily dose is 600 mg.
If you miss a dose take it as soon as you remember. If your next dosage is approaching, omit the missed dose and take your next dose on time frame. Do not take two doses at once.
It is important not to take more dosage than your doctor prescribes. Overdose can be fatal.
What are the overdose symptoms of the tablet?
Overdose causes shallow breathing or even a lack of respiration, shrinking of the pupils and an increase in the pulse rate. As a end result, you could have dizziness or a fainting sensation.
What are the precautions and warnings?
Certainly, here are some precautions and warnings for using:
- If you have overdosed, get medical help immediately.
- Do not share the tablet with others, as it is prescribed specifically for your condition.
- Prolonged use of the prescription tablets can lead to tolerance.
- If you have liver or kidney problems, it’s important to inform your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor first.
- If you are allergic to tapentadol or any of the components, you should not use this medication.
- Inform the doctor about all the health conditions and medications you are taking.
- It’s advisable to avoid alcohol while taking this medication.
- It should only be used under the guidance of a expert.
Will Aspadol tablets be effective in relieving pain?
It can be effective in relieving moderate to severe acute discomfort. However, it’s critical to mark that it isn’t a cure for the condition and simply provide short temporary relief.
Here are some of the factors that could affect the effectiveness of the tablets in relieving:
- The severity of the pain
- Individual’s tolerance
- Person’s medical history
- The person’s age and weight
What are the side effects of Aspadol 100mg tablet?
The most common side effects are:
- Upset stomach
More serious side effects can include:
- Trouble breathing
- Excessive dizziness
- Low cortisol levels
What are the symptoms of allergy?
Do not use this medicine, in case you are allergic to it. The followings are some of the allergic symptoms of its components:
- Chest congestion
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling in the body parts.
What are the Drug Interactions of Aspadol 100 mg?
The medicine can interact with a number of other medications and substances, including:
- Seizure & Epilepsy medication
- MAO inhibitors
- Serotonergic Drugs
- Anticholinergic Drugs
- CNS Stimulants
- Other Opioids
Here are some of our customers’ reviews in Feedback:
“This medication works wonders for my condition. I can finally function like a normal person again.” – Mary Jones
“I was skeptical at first, but tapentadol has been a lifesaver for me. I can’t believe how much better I feel.” – Jane Doe
“I turned into in a lot of pain that I could not sleep or even walk. So I buy Aspadol online and it helped me get my life back.” – Susan lee
“I had to stop taking this tablet because it made me so drowsy that I couldn’t function.” – Barbara
Aspadol 100mg is a powerful medication that can be useful in treating moderate to severe acute ache.
If you are thinking of consuming this tablet, please consider examining yourself with the doctor to check if this is the right prescription for you and is always important to be informed about the risks and adverse effects of the tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is tapentadol used for?
Tapentadol 100 is commonly used for the management of moderate to severe pain.
2. What is working system of the tablet?
The active ingredient tapentadol works by changing how your body perceives and responds to pain signals in the brain.
3. When should we avoid using Aspadol 100 mg?
This drug need to be avoided by those who have extreme health troubles inclusive of kidney or liver infections, lung infections, heart illnesses, respiratory problems, history of seizures, or in case you are allergic to tapentadol or different opioids.
4. How long does Aspadol 100 mg take to work?
It usually starts working after 30 minutes to an hour of consumption. The whole effect of the drug, however, won’t be felt for up to 2 hours.
Using the tablet on a regular basis is always recommended for the quick and effective benefits.
5. What is the duration of treatment of this tablet?
The duration or time it takes to treat the condition generally depends on the severity of the pain and conditions or response of the person to the medicine. It is generally used for short-term relief.
6. What are the different brand names of tapentadol?
Tapentadol is available in all countries under several brand names. It is called by many brand names in the United States, including aspadol, Nucynta and Tapal, (Palexia SR in United Kingdom), (Yantil in spain & nearby countries), (Tapenta in south American nations).
7. Can I take tapentadol with other medications?
No, it is first important to inform your doctor about all the medications you’re taking to ensure that these are not harmful to you.
8. How should I take Aspadol 100mg?
Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions precisely. Usually, it is taken with or without food every 4-6 hours as needed for pain.
9. Can I drink alcohol while taking Aspadol 100 mg?
No, it is generally not recommended to consume alcohol while you are on prescription, as it can increase the risk of side effects.
10. Is Aspadol 100mg addictive or habit-forming?
Yes, it is addictive, if taken in excess amount or consumed without prescription for a longer duration of time. It is recommended to consume it for the short-time period.
11. Can I use Aspadol if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
It’s required to consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using, as it can cause risks to the baby.
12. Is it safe to drive while taking tapentadol tablets?
Tapentadol can cause dizziness and drowsiness, so it’s advisable to avoid driving, it needs full concentration.
13. What should I do if I experience severe side effects or an overdose?
If you experience serious side effects or an overdose symptom, seek medical attention immediately.
14. Do I need a prescription to buy Aspadol 100 mg tablets online?
Yes, a prescription from a doctor is required to buy Aspadol online.